- Where is this designed to be used; feet, thighs, etc.?
Our body powder is designed to be used on any area of the body where you experience sweating, chafing, or odor, including feet, thighs, underarms, and other areas prone to sweating.
- Does it contain talc?
No, our body powder does not contain talc. Instead, it has non-GMO, sustainable Cornstarch Modified, specially treated to make it lipophilic and effective at absorbing water and oil (sebum).
- Does it help with chafing?
Yes, our body powder can help reduce chafing by absorbing moisture and reducing friction between the skin and clothing. The ingredients include Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, oat flour, and arrowroot, which can help absorb moisture and reduce skin friction, and Calamine, which helps soothe and protect the skin.
- When Will My Order Ship?
Orders usually ship within 24 business hours.
- How Long Does Delivery Take?
Depending on the shipping method selected at check out you can expect your order to be delivered within 3 to 5 business days following its confirmation. International orders take 5-10 days.
Duradry Body Powder
What it is: a lightly scented body powder with velvety skin feel.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
• Blend of super-effective odor and moisture control starches.
• Calamine to combat chafing.
• Safe for sensitive body parts.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Cornstarch Modified*, Tricalcium Phosphate*, Silica*, Microcrystalline Cellulose*, Sodium Bicarbonate*, Calamine*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Fragrance.
* Over 99% of the formula comes from naturally derived ingredients.
- Save 20% on every order.
- Dashboard access to customize your subscription.
- Cancel anytime.
- CWChedritta W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoVery good on my sensitive skin
Best I ever had!
- SWS W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHelp stay dry and fresh
This powder has a nice light scent, silky (no clumps), and keeps me dryer on the most humid of southern days. Let's me feel safe in crowded spaces.
- CHCamille H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agono complaints yet
So far so good
- MCMelissa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt handled high humidity like a champ
This powder is light and the scent isn't too much. I'm pretty scent sensitive and this didn't bother me. It helped my skin to stay dry in high temps with high humidity. So I'll be keeping this in my beach bag.
- DDCHVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStay Dry
I live in the southern United States where we enjoy steaming hot temperatures and stifling humidity. I tried the Duradry hoping that this powder would help with a hot menopausal female in the south.... IT WORKS!!! My husband is in construction and that requires him to be outside in sweltering heat this time of year. He really liked the powder so I have reordered for both of us this time. I think you would enjoy it too.