It will deodorize & deep clean your skin.
Duradry Wash removes impurities and deodorant residues so Duradry AM & PM can have direct contact with your skin.
• After Duradry Wash, pat dry, then let air dry for a few minutes.
• Duradry Wash alone improves the performance of the system by 20%
Apply a pea size amount and spread evenly on each underarm.
You DO NOT need to apply Duradry PM every night.
Apply 2 to 4 consecutive nights until your excessive sweating is under control. Then apply once or twice a week for maintenance.
• If you shave, wait at least 24-48h to apply Duradry PM.
• If your skin gets irritated due to Duradry PM, suspend use until it recovers. Hydrocortisone cream can help expedite recovery.
Duradry PM might cause itchiness during initial applications.
The easiest ways to reduce itchiness are:
• Making sure your skin is completely dry before applying.
• Sleep in a cool room (A/C or a fan)
• Sleeping with a t-shirt will allow you to scratch.
It will keep you dry and odor-free throughout the day.
Only apply on clean, dry skin.
Pro tip: Avoid over applying Duradry AM, it can lead to apparent sweat marks.
Apply it everywhere; chest, back, feet... you got the idea.
It'll create a protective layer on your skin to neutralize odor-producing bacteria.